At least one job must be selected in order to apply.
Sorry this job is not currently available.
Add to Saved Jobs
CoreSite is currently accepting applications for a Director of Sales opening within our Enterprise Vertical for the Eastern Region
CoreSite is looking specifically for experienced Sales Professionals with established relationships in the colocation and data storage spaces. This position will be based out of our New York campus. CoreSite is only accepting local applicants at this time.
Director of Enterprise Sales - New York, NY
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Status: Regular, Full-Time, Exempt
Director of Sales Role:
As a member of the company’s Sales, Marketing and Customer Service team, the Director of Sales will be responsible for sourcing and closing sale transactions. The Director of Sales will lease/license data center and office space according to the Company’s business plan and generally seek to maximize the Company’s profit and value.
· Source potential transactions for the Company
· Prepare quotes and proposals for new, expansion and renewal business
· Tour customers and prospects
· Negotiate business and legal terms with potential customers and prospects according to Company guidelines
· Review and ensure the accuracy of lease/license documents prior to delivery to potential customers or prospects
· Report activities and opportunities to the Company on a regular basis
· Oversee transition of finalized transactions to Sales Support Managers
· Meet Sales quotas
· Utilize Company resources to help close transactions
· Awareness of supply and demand trends in the applicable regional market/vertical
· Awareness of the competitive landscape, market pricing and strategy
· Manage existing accounts to ensure satisfaction and growth with the Company
· Gain an understanding of the data center, real estate and telecommunications industries
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Ability to multi-task and make good decisions
· Ability to ask excellent questions
· Excels in a team-oriented work environment
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Exhibits a strong work ethic and accountability to deadlines
· Advanced computer skills (primarily Microsoft Outlook and Office)
· Ability to analyze multiple offers for a limited resource, weighing both qualitative and quantitative data to arrive at the optimal solution
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people of different title, ethnicity, age and experience level
· Self-starter that does not need constant supervision to be effective
CoreSite is looking specifically for experienced Sales Professionals with established relationships in the colocation and data storage spaces.
· Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
· 12+ years of sales experience in the data center industry and/or with cloud & hosting and colocation solutions
· Must possess a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and insurance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop or kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Ability to travel is required.
Thank you for your interest in CoreSite.